When you need an answering service for your business, it can be a daunting decision. After all, you want someone you can trust to answer your calls and provide excellent customer service. That’s why you might be afraid to ask your answering service certain questions.
To help you make the right decision, here are 14 questions you might be afraid to ask your answering service:
- What technology do you use?
- How experienced are your agents?
- Are your agents trained to handle customer issues?
- How much experience do you have with medical, legal, and other specialty industries?
- What methods do you use to ensure quality customer service?
- How quickly can you respond to calls?
- How often do you review customer feedback?
- What is your policy on answering after-hours calls?
- Are there any additional fees associated with your services?
- How secure is your data storage system?
- Do you provide reporting and analytics on call activity?
- Are there any restrictions on how long you can hold calls?
- How do you handle emergency calls?
- What is your cancellation policy?
Asking the right questions can help you make an informed decision about the best answering service for your business. Don’t be afraid to ask these questions to ensure you’re getting the best service possible.